Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by zkn <zk...@abv.bg> on 2010/02/12 14:54:01 UTC

How to disable AJAX call on ModalWindow close

Hi,

I'm using

Wicket.Ajax.registerPreCallHandler(showBusyScreen);
Wicket.Ajax.registerPostCallHandler(hideBusyScreen);
Wicket.Ajax.registerFailureHandler(hideBusyScreen);

to show and hide a busy screen on the page while executing AJAX calls. But it also shows up when I click the close button of a modal window even though I don't need to do anything on the server side.
Is there are way to disable this AJAX call on modal window close?