Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2016/01/27 23:24:53 UTC

Re: HELP PLEASE->Kafka 0.9.0.0 create topic throwing ERROR kafka.admin.AdminOperationException: replication factor: 1 larger than available brokers: 0 with zookeeper 3.4.6

Did you check your brokers are running?

Posted by shubham <sh...@akamai.com>.
Hi , i am curious to know what was the issue, as i am facing the same problem.

Regards,
Shubham Agrawal

Posted by "Sandhu, Dilpreet" <ds...@illumina.com>.
Hi Gwen,
   Thanks for responding back. Issue was with my Init.d script. Now its
resolved.

Thanks once again for your valuable time and help.

Best regards,
Dilpreet