Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM> on 2007/08/15 16:54:13 UTC

Re: Wiki plans?

Hi Iain-

(Sorry for the delay in responding...)

I asked the infrastructure team to create a wiki for River because I
had some thoughts on putting some stuff there -- but no real overarching
plan.  I'd be happy if you wanted to add some content and am comfortable
with the normal chaos flow towards order norms of the wiki.  :-)

-Jim

Re: Wiki plans?

Posted by Iain Shigeoka <ia...@messaginglogic.com>.
No problem on the delay. Thanks