Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 03:33:23 UTC

Re: DB export stops when XML file is 63 MB

Hi,

there should be no limits other than what the file system allows
(which should be way above 63MB). You could try bumping up the log
verbosity (via the verbosity parameter if you're using the Ant tasks)
to see if you get more details on what the problem is.

Tom