Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Golota S.V." <sg...@turgai.kz.INVALID> on 2021/12/17 07:43:27 UTC

SSH handshake failed

Hello!! I have an error "SSH handshake failed" when connecting ssh
client manjaro zsh normal bash clients connect without problems. tell me
how to solve the problem.

Re: SSH handshake failed

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 2:43 AM Golota S.V. <sg...@turgai.kz.invalid>
wrote:

> Hello!! I have an error "SSH handshake failed" when connecting ssh
> client manjaro zsh normal bash clients connect without problems. tell me
> how to solve the problem.

What are the properties of the system you're connecting to - what type of
system, version of OpenSSH, etc.? We've had reports recently of this when
connecting to newer OpenSSH installs that limit host key and key exchange
algorithms to ones that aren't currently implemented in Guacamole.

-Nick