Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Rana Dasgupta <rd...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/25 18:06:22 UTC

Re: [general] Board resolution for Apache Harmony project

On 10/25/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:

> >any comments?  any at all?

Geir,
   Sorry about my confusion. Is this synonymous with or a part of the
process of applying to Apache to graduate us from incubator status?

Thanks,
Rana

Re: [general] Board resolution for Apache Harmony project

Posted by Rana Dasgupta <rd...@gmail.com>.
I see, thanks. The TLP proposal looks good to me.

Rana

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.