Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Amna Waqar <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/12 11:04:24 UTC

Does inverted index is well known standard ?

Ho all,
i want to know that does the method of indexing used for nutch is a well
accepted standard like RFC standard..????
Thanks in advance
Amna Waqar

Re: Does inverted index is well known standard ?

Posted by Amna Waqar <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex,
No i m not confused but just wanted to know whether it follows some index or
not..

Posted by Alex McLintock <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amna Waqar <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex McLintock <al...@gmail.com>.