Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by cr...@goingware.com on 2000/02/06 03:15:30 UTC

got the transcoder thanks

Many thanks to the folks who sent me Erik Ulevik's transcoder.

I'll try it out now and see if it fixes the problem.  Once I get it working I'll ask my
client if I can submit my patches for Metrowerks Codewarrior for Windows (they're
not very extensive, except for the transcoder problems).  I expect it will be OK.

My  problem with the transcoder wasn't any problem with the transcoder itself, but
that it appears that the Metrowerks Standard Library code doesn't appear to work
the way it's expected to.  I'm not sure whether that's a bug in MSL or not.

Mike Crawford
crawford@goingware.com