Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/05 14:06:01 UTC

Re: Missing/Incomplete View Order Image Feature

Devanshu,

First look your proposal looks promising, +1 for that.
I'll try to give another look to your proposal and see If I have something
to add then I'll get back.

Just one quick thought, we can use OrderContent entity and in the seqId we
would put NA for header level content.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques. I will summarise the implementation points and update the
ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7257> for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.