Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "hen (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/10/06 07:28:34 UTC

Need to clean

Playing with Nabble, so apologies if I screw the email up somehow.

Anyways, could Slide delete any old releases in the /www/www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/slide directory tree? They automatically get copied to archives.apache.org and Infra have asked that we keep the dist/ directory to a minimum as it gets mirrored.

Hen
--
Sent from the Jakarta Slide - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Need-to-clean-t379737.html#a1048405

Re: Need to clean

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like no reason :)

I'll go ahead and delete 1.0.16 and 2.0 from the mirrored releases tonight.

Hen

Re: Need to clean

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Pinging.