Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Նարեկ Գալստեան <ng...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/17 12:13:05 UTC

Unable to write to HDFS

Hello Everyone!

I am really new to Samza and am trying to consume a topic from kafka and
write it to HDFS storage(Ideally, to google Cloud storage)
In Documentation it is written that samza supports hdfsProducer out of box
with
*org.apache.samza.system.hdfs.HdfsSystemFactory*
class, however, when I compile my project, it throws a runtime error saying
that the class is not found!

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?
Narek Galstyan

Նարեկ Գալստյան

Re: Unable to write to HDFS

Posted by Michael Sklyar <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

1. Are you using samza version 0.10?
2. Did you include the "samza-hdfs_2.10" jar? (
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.samza/samza-hdfs_2.10)

Regards,
Michael