Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/05/30 13:51:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-shaded 4.0, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version 4.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* GitHub release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/dist.apache.org> [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint 11D464BA [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-4.0-rc2" [5].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Chesnay

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/milestone/4?closed=1
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-shaded-4.0-rc2/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1167/
[5]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flink-shaded.git;a=commit;h=33e86998fb8fe3d5b0a20260110d4ea636cc2528

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 4.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <c....@web.de>.
I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

These are the 4 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Gordong (binding)
* Piotr (non-binding)
* Timo (binding)
* Chesnay (binding)

Thanks everyone!

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 4.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Yaz Sh <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1

- flink-shaded-netty-4 <https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/tree/release-3.0/flink-shaded-netty-4>/packaged_licenses <https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/tree/release-3.0/flink-shaded-netty-4/packaged_licenses>/LICENSE.jauter.txt removed
- flink-shaded-netty-4 <https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/tree/release-3.0/flink-shaded-netty-4>/packaged_licenses <https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/tree/release-3.0/flink-shaded-netty-4/packaged_licenses>/LICENSE.netty_router.txt removed

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>.
I’m carrying over my +1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
+1