Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/01/25 13:19:59 UTC

Re: OpenOffice.org Software Products Sell, Install & Usage in IRAN - General questions

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for getting in touch but I'm afraid the Apache press and
marketing team isn't able to help you with this inquiry. We have
forwarded your enquiry to our legal group at legal-discuss@apache.org

Kind regards,

Mark