Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mark Cooper <ma...@microlise.com> on 2003/01/17 18:33:03 UTC

Re: AS/400 and ANT

I've used ANT quite successfully on the AS/400 from OS400v4r5 onwards using
java v1.2.

I did have some problems with the way that the QShell environment screws
around with quoted parameters, but those problems mainly revolved around
cvs tasks.

What are the symptoms of your problem?

Mark Cooper

"Krishnamurthy, Prakash" <Pr...@jdedwards.com>
@jakarta.apache.org on 17/01/2003 17:14:02

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <an...@jakarta.apache.org>

Sent by:
       ant-user-return-28467-mark.cooper=microlise.com@jakarta.apache.org

To:    "'Ant Users List'" <an...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:    AS/400 and   ANT

I am trying to copying over some files through FTP using ANT on a AS/400. I
am not able to get it to work. Any ideas? I believe, it is a problem with
ANT itself...in that it might not support AS/400. Any comments?

Prakash