Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by A R <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/21 20:24:55 UTC

RoR Thrift clients

Hello,

	I'm starting a Rails web project that will run under Apache & Phusion

Passenger. I have experience with Thrift under C++ and Java. This is my first experience with Thrift and RoR.
 I'm not finding much discussion of RoR & Thrift.

	The Rails instances will be Thrift clients. It appears that I will need to build a Thrift client pool early on in Rails' initialization.
 I'm interested in any comments, tips, or tricks before I get started. Also, if there are any problems with the Thrift & Phusion combination.

Thank you!

Adam.