Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by wasalto <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/09 11:21:46 UTC

ldap authorization

Hello,

I can't figure out how I should implement the authorization using ldap. Is
there any exemple ?
I am extending JndiLdapRealm and overriding oGetAuthorizationInfo and and
queryForAuthorizationInfo. Is it all i should do ?

Thank you.

Re: ldap authorization

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Wasalto,

That should be all that is necessary.  You'll need to query based on
your specific LDAP schema.

Cheers,

Les