Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Pelton, James" <Ja...@ascp.org> on 2002/03/11 23:50:06 UTC

Internal Server Error

Some of my links are now generating "Internal Server Error" messages.
However, these events aren't showing up in my error log. How can I track
down what's going on?

james pelton

Re: Internal Server Error

Posted by Artiom Morozov <ar...@phreaker.net>.
Chances you are watching wrong error log

Re: Internal Server Error

Posted by Martin Haase-Thomas <mh...@meome-ag.de>.
Have you tried

        LogLevel debug

?

--
                   http://www.meome.de
Martin Haase-Thomas         |       Tel.: 030 43730-558

Re: Internal Server Error

Posted by Carlos Costa Portela <cc...@servidores.net>.
	You must see what is provoking this Internal Server Error. If it
is a cgi or script, for example, try to execute it via command line.

	Good luck,
		Carlos.

  http://www.tertulandia.com : sea cual sea tu tema... allí está tu sitio!

| e-mail:  ccosta@servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |