Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Diego Socaceti <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/03 22:10:52 UTC

Re: New release of Eclipse Tapestry Plugin available for download

Hi Dmitry,

there are no errors in the Error Log.

I've tried
- it with a new workspace
- it with HTML and XML editor of eclipse. For both i get
the message 'content assistant not available at the current location' in
the status bar

Kind regards

Posted by Diego Socaceti <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

a little chat with Dmitry reveals the real problem and a solution.
Thx to him!!!

My Problem:
- no maven webapp folder structure (details: no
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml)

Solution
- create a eclipse intern sym link to the web.xml
1st create a virtual folder in eclipse (new->folder->advanced) with the
name src/main/webapp/WEB-INF
(http://ibin.co/2EPnweC44jzn)
2nd create a link to the web.xml in eclipse (new->file->advanced); use the
var PROJECT_LOC to avoid
machine based paths, like PROJECT_LOC/WebContent/WEB-INF/web.xml
(http://ibin.co/2EPo6ddNkFoK)

Now everything works fine.
Thx and Kind regards

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.