Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/01 06:30:00 UTC

Re: Slides for ApacheCon EU Roadshow 2018

From the youtube playlist[1] of Apache EU roadshow, I can see Rainer's
topic about Apache Web Server[2].

But I did not find any tomcat related topics there.

So I guess not every talk is getting recorded?

[1] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCyuV8Fza7dVAEg5FW2Pzg-8
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRx0PZilMBY&index=15&list=PLU2OcwpQkYCyuV8Fza7dVAEg5FW2Pzg-8&t=219s

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 3:39 PM, Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> wrote:
> Am 27.06.2018 um 01:40 schrieb Huxing Zhang:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have check the presentation page[1] but could only find slide of
>> Mark's "State of the Cat" topic.
>>
>> Do we have slides/recordings for the other topics?
>>
>> [1] http://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html
>

> Thanks for asking. I just added my two presentations.
>
> More to come from others?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer

Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Slides for ApacheCon EU Roadshow 2018

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Am 01.07.2018 um 08:30 schrieb Huxing Zhang:
>  From the youtube playlist[1] of Apache EU roadshow, I can see Rainer's
> topic about Apache Web Server[2].
>
> But I did not find any tomcat related topics there.
>
> So I guess not every talk is getting recorded?

Correct. I think it dependens on the room which hosted the track. Tomcat
was in a room without video recording, httpd got video recording. I
think this is true for the whole track.

> [1] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCyuV8Fza7dVAEg5FW2Pzg-8
> [2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRx0PZilMBY&index=15&list=PLU2OcwpQkYCyuV8Fza7dVAEg5FW2Pzg-8&t=219s

Regards,

Rainer

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 3:39 PM, Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> wrote:
>> Am 27.06.2018 um 01:40 schrieb Huxing Zhang:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I have check the presentation page[1] but could only find slide of
>>> Mark's "State of the Cat" topic.
>>>
>>> Do we have slides/recordings for the other topics?
>>>
>>> [1] http://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html
>>

>> Thanks for asking. I just added my two presentations.
>>
>> More to come from others?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Rainer

kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: 0228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: 0228 98549 -50
53111 Bonn                     www.kippdata.de

HRB 8018 Amtsgericht Bonn / USt.-IdNr. DE 196 457 417
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Höfer, Rainer Jung, Sven Maurmann