Posted to announce@apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2013/10/16 03:32:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.14 released

Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Change: Remove highline dependency.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-682 - Fix the documentation for releasing using
            your own versioning scheme. Submitted by Jean-Philippe
            Caruana.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-681 - Stop empty projects creating target/webapp.
  * Change: Add dependency from generated jws client source directory
            to the source wsdl in the wsgen addon.
  * Fixed:  Fixed regression in gwt addon due to "pathing_jar"
            functionality in Java::Commands.java.
  * Change: Support disabling the new "pathing_jar" functionality in
            Java::Commands.java utility method. Required for tools
            that introspect the classpath.
  * Change: Update wsgen addon to generate source into a directory
            hierarchy based on maven conventions.
  * Fixed:  Fixed regression using transitive dependencies due to
            presence of :scope option in Artifacts.to_hash.
  * Fixed:  Fixed bug in GWT addon that required that the user supply
            the :dependencies option.
  * Fixed:  Fixed bug in Intellij project file generation when adding
            a web facet.

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team