Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kyle Miller <k...@kylemiller.com> on 2005/02/09 22:06:53 UTC

[dbutils] Stored Procedure Runner and Bean Reuse Handler code submission

I have attached two additions I think
would be useful for DBUtils.  First is a
StoredProcRunner, I have it extending QueryRunner but
only because I didn't want to change anything already
in CVS.  It is only a first cut and probably won't
work for all Stored Procedures but it did work for
mine, and I figured it would be a good place to start.
 I have also included a BeanReuseHandler so that
QueryRunner can reuse a bean instead of creating a new
one for every query.  It was useful when I had to do a
query, then some offline scrubbing before I had to do
another query and add more info to the bean.  I have
also included junit tests, if you would like me to
change anything I am willing, else I hope you find it
useful.

Kyle

Re: [dbutils] Stored Procedure Runner and Bean Reuse Handler code submission

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Also, make sure the Apache 2.0 license header is in the source files like
the other files in cvs.

Thanks,
David

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.