Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 07:31:06 UTC

How to update the Felix apidocs site ?

Hi

I'm trying to update the javadoc for the just released dependency manager
r9 version.

So, I have committed the following:

javadoc for dm api:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/felix/site/trunk/content/apidocs/dependencymanager/r9/
javadoc for dm annotations:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/felix/site/trunk/content/apidocs/dependencymanager.annotations/r9/
javadoc for dm lambda:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/felix/site/trunk/content/apidocs/dependencymanager.lambda/

I then edited the apidocs site [1] with CMS, updated everything, then I did
a quick commit under cms, then I published the site.

but unfortunately, when I go to [2], I don't see the r9 javadocs for Apache
Felix Dependency Manager, Apache Felix Dependency Manager Lambda,
and Apache Felix Dependency Manager Annotations.

I don't remember how I updated javadoc for previous releases, and for for
this new one, I can't figure where is the problem.
could someone help about this ?

many thanks;
/Pierre

[1] http://felix.apache.org/apidocs/index.html
[2] http://felix.apache.org/apidocs/index.html

Re: How to update the Felix apidocs site ?

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
I finally got it working, actually I committed in the past some wrong
content in [1]. I fixed the index.list file and now the javadocs are
properly generated.

regards
/Pierre

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/felix/site/trunk/