Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Amarant Merah <am...@yahoo.com.au> on 2002/04/22 15:37:47 UTC

taglibs as another taglibs' attribute value

Good day,

I'm new to jsp taglibs, and wondering if taglibs
implementation in the future will allow taglibs as
another taglibs attribute value.

For example:
<xtags:style xml="<mycustomtaglib ... >"
xsl="<mycustomtaglib ... >">

I am trying to avoid scriptlet whenever possible.
And when we can't have taglibs as another taglibs'
attribute values, it is really limiting the custom
taglibs capability.

TIA.

=====
Amarant Merah - survive, and fighting.

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!

Re: taglibs as another taglibs' attribute value

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Amarant Merah wrote:

> Which taglib does that belong?
> I checked jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
> and I can't find any c taglib.
>
> Thanks again, this really saves my day :).

It's part of the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL), which is an upcoming
standard from the Java Community Process.  The JSTL reference
implementation is available as the "Standard Taglib" from Jakarta Taglibs.

--
Shawn Bayern
"JSP Standard Tag Library"   http://www.jstlbook.com

Re: taglibs as another taglibs' attribute value

Posted by Amarant Merah <am...@yahoo.com.au>.

 --- Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net> wrote: > On

=====

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.