Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pel Oliver Kristiansen <tw...@eudoramail.com> on 2002/09/29 23:45:39 UTC

Property "errors.prefix" not used by HTML:errors ?

Hi all !

Complete newbe trying to get the <html:errors> to print pretty.
I include the following into my ApplicationResources.properties

errors.header=Feil oppstod!<font color=red>
errors.prefix=*
errors.sufffix=<br>
errors.header=</font>

(ignore the lame tags they are just for testing)

The "errors.header" and "errors.header" are displayed but the
"errors.prefix" and "errors.sufffix" are not.

(HTML example output:)

Feil oppstod!<font color=red>
Feltet inneholder for mye informasjon
Feltet Navn er ikke utfyllt

Any pointers ?

Pel O. Kristiansen

RE: Property "errors.prefix" not used by HTML:errors ?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
What version of struts are you using?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta