Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vali Grigoras <gr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 19:36:38 UTC

Axis 1.3 webservice C# client

Hello,

I have some Axis webservices protect the service  with user and password
using WSS4J.  I can connect to the webservice via java client no problem,
but I need to do the same from C# client. I don't know how to provide user
credentials from a C# client. Have you guys done anything like that?.

Thanks,
Vali

Re: Axis 1.3 webservice C# client

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello again Santosh,

If it is a secure client you need to use the Web Service Enhancements (WSE)
from Microsoft [1] and use wsewsdl3.exe command to generate a proxy if you
choose to use WSE version 3.0.

Hope this helps.
Rgds,
/JF

[1] - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa529578.aspx

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Santosh,

Well, I am using "wrapped" document/literal convention as this is the one to
achieve interoperability between Microsoft .net and Java server side based
on Axis 1.x. I can not say for RPC/encoded but according to Anne Thomas
Manes[1] .net doesn't support rpc/literal.

Hope this helps.

Jose Ferreiro

[1] -
http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.htmlby