Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Modanese, Riccardo" <Ri...@eurotech.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/10 09:02:52 UTC

DefaultAuthorizationMap / AuthorizationEntry in Artemis

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure out how to move our plugins from ActiveMQ 5.x to Artemis and I was looking for an alternative implementation of AuthorizationEntry.
Our ACLs are created programmatically and now we are based on DefaultAuthorizationMap ([1]) / AuthorizationEntry.
Do you have any suggestion to point me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot!

Riccardo

[1] (https://activemq.apache.org/maven/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/security/DefaultAuthorizationMap.html)

Re: DefaultAuthorizationMap / AuthorizationEntry in Artemis

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Check out security-settings plugins [1]. Let me know if that doesn't work
for your use-case. There are other security components which are pluggable
as well.

Justin

[1]
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/security.html#security-setting-plugin