Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Koundinya (Sudhakar Chavali)" <su...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/09 19:38:10 UTC

Replace words in Word Document

Hello All
can  any body give me the example for replacing the words in Word Document

Thanks
Sudhakar

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Replace words in Word Document