Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Hes Siemelink <he...@izecom.com> on 2004/11/16 11:14:40 UTC

RE: SVN migration

Works fine with Tortoise SVN on Windows.

I checked out the 'trunk' -- is that OK?
I'm afraid it doesn't build out of the box, but what happens is
described pretty accurately in bug report JAMES-333 (which talks about
CVS) so I guess the migration was OK...

Cheers,

	Hes.

Posted by Soren Hilmer <so...@tietoenator.com>.
No problem for me either!

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager		Phone:	+45 72 30 64 00

RE: SVN migration

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I checked out the 'trunk' -- is that OK?

Trunk == MAIN.  The only person who has been playing in there is Stephen,
IIRC.  That should change RSN, but in the meantime you probably want to
checkout branches/branch_2_1_fcs.

	--- Noel