Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 21:56:59 UTC

[PROPOSAL] migrate repository from SVN to git

Hi All,

The contributors that I know about primarily use git. The committers that I
know about all use 'git svn'. They've announced at ApacheCon that git is no
longer experimental and we can migrate existing SVN repositories over. I'd
like to get an infrastructure ticket created on JIRA for this, but I wanted
to make sure that there wasn't any hesitation from others first.

Thanks!

Ben.

Re: [PROPOSAL] migrate repository from SVN to git

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hahah, nice Brian.

I think if the Apache Mesos community is happy with this +1 from me.

Let it sit for 72 or so hoursŠto give people time to think and then if no
objections move forward.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Brian Wickman <wi...@twitter.com>.