Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "varsha.yadav" <va...@orkash.com> on 2013/05/17 05:50:12 UTC

Hierarchical Data

Hi,

I have been following http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HierarchicalFaceting
I have hierarchical data for facet . Some documents also have multiple
hierarchy. like :
Doc#1 London > UK > 51.5
Doc#2 UK >54.0
Doc#3 Indiana > United States > 40.0, London >UK>51.5
Doc#4 United States > 39.7, Washington > United States > 38.8

what can be optimal schema for indexing this data so that i get
following result by solr query :
1) i want to retrieve hierarchical data count by facet pivot query . ex:
facet.pivot=country,state
2) I want Lat values wrt every document in query output.ex: Doc#3
40.0,51.5 . Doc#2 54.0
3) I get direct search query like country:"United states" . state
:"Washington"

  I think through this i am able to express my requirement along with
data .
Please tell me how can i put data index and retreive through query .
I check out solution which you provided me about
PathHierarchyTokenizerFactory. But along with hierarachy i have to put
data with name State,district,lat,lon etc. So that i can also access
direct query on fields.

Thanks
Varsha