Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/06/03 21:55:01 UTC

Pros and Cons of Struts

Subject: Pros and Cons of Struts
From: "Sanjib Islam" <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
 ===
I am presently evaluating struts as a presentation framework for our
upcoming project.
Could anyone please provide a list of some of the pros and cons that they
might have experienced in their projects?

Thanks.

Re: Pros and Cons of Struts

Posted by Bharat Nagwani <bh...@cisco.com>.
referring to the four taglibs - bean, html, logic and template

we make use of all. All work very nice. thats the pro.

For cons, i think these taglib's can make the app slower since
there are now more classes being instantiated/re-used compared to using
straight scriptlets or html.