Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 21:50:55 UTC

Re: Getting ignite import errors

Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
receives email notifications? Here is the instruction:

akriti91 wrote
> I'm getting errors on all Ignite imports like:
>
> import org.apache.ignite.Ignite;
> import org.apache.ignite.IgniteCache;
> import org.apache.ignite.IgniteException;
> import org.apache.ignite.Ignition
>
> The errors are like: The import org.apache.ignite.Ignite cannot be
> resolved.
>
> I have successfully been able to run ignite on my mac, but when trying to
> do it on windows, it's giving errors on imports. What's wrong?

This can happen only if you don't have Ignite JARs on the classpath. Please
double-check your project settings. Are you using Maven?

-Val

Re: Getting ignite import errors

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
akriti91 wrote
> could you tell me if there is a way to download these JARs separately?

All JARs are included in binary build under 'libs' folder. It can be
downloaded here: https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#binaries

-Val