Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/10/05 10:47:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Unomi into the Apache Incubator

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Bertrand Delacretaz, Seetharam
Venkatesh, Chris Mattmann, John D. Ament, Roman Shaposhnik, Hadrian
Zbarcea, Henry Saputra
+1 (non-binding): Serge Huber, Raul Kripalani
0: none
-1: none

Thanks everyone for participating and warm welcome for the Unomi project
proposal.

I will continue with the bootstrap process to bring Unomi into Apache
incubator.

Thanks again !

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Unomi into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thanks a lot JB for helping me through this process. It's still a little
new to me :)

cheers,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias,
Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber <https://twitter.com/sergehuber>

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor,
relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven
one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Yes the resources have been created. We’ve been hard at work on creating the web site and working on the codebase to get it imported asap.

Regards,
  Serge…

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,