Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2022/08/07 16:38:20 UTC

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Am 08.01.22 um 11:02 schrieb Marcus:
> Am 07.01.22 um 22:53 schrieb Jean-Michel COSTE:
>> Le 04/01/2022 à 19:19, Marcus a écrit :
>>>
>>> Do you want to continue to work on the translations, e.g., on the
>>> Why-pages?
>>
>> I suppose I can take them from
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/tree/main/content/why ?
>
> yes, however the graphics for the why/ webpages are in assets/.
>
> In general:
> The difference between content/ and assets/ is due to the build system
> that we use for the website. content/ has everything like texts and html
> and in assets are files for graphics, PDF, CSV data, CSS, JavaScript, etc.
>
> For the "platform_hints.html" file, just give me the translated strings
> from "https://www.openoffice.org/fr/download/msg_prop_l10n_fr.js". They
> start with "l10n.dl_platform_info_...". Then I'll take care of it.

do you still want or plan to help here with the French localization?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Posted by Carmen Abella <c....@gmail.com>.
Yes, I do.
What can I do for help you?
Carmen

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 27.09.22 um 16:43 schrieb Jean-Michel COSTE:
> Le 25/08/2022 à 22:16, Marcus a écrit :
>>
>> sorry for being late.
>>
>> I had a look for the current setup and found here and there some
>> things that needed a fix.
>>
>> Please have a look for the following pages (at least this is what I
>> found translated):
>>
>> - https://www.openoffice.org/fr/index2.html
>> - https://www.openoffice.org/fr/download/index2.html
>> - https://www.openoffice.org/fr/Support/index.html
>>   (incl. new title)
>>
> OK

thanks for your help. When there will no further changes, I'll put the
new French webpages online in the next days.

Marcus

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Posted by avp <av...@tinet.org>.
Catalan no es Frances

Catalan is not French

Sorry

Andreu

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.
Le 25/08/2022 à 22:16, Marcus a écrit :

> sorry for being late.
>
> I had a look for the current setup and found here and there some
> things that needed a fix.
>
> Please have a look for the following pages (at least this is what I
> found translated):
>
> - https://www.openoffice.org/fr/index2.html
> - https://www.openoffice.org/fr/download/index2.html
> - https://www.openoffice.org/fr/Support/index.html
>   (incl. new title)
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcus
OK
--

        Jean-Michel COSTE

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.

Le 27/09/2022 à 09:01, Bidouille a écrit :
> Have a look and two minors changes on index2.html:
>
>      J'ai besoin d'aide avec mon OpenOffice
> -better with:
>      J'ai besoin d'aide sur OpenOffice
>
>      Je veux faire plus avec mon OpenOffice
> -better with:
>      Je veux en faire plus avec OpenOffice

Changes made (suggested by Bidouille)

---------

        Jean-Michel COSTE

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 27.09.22 um 09:01 schrieb Bidouille:
> Have a look and two minors changes on index2.html:
>
>      J'ai besoin d'aide avec mon OpenOffice
> -better with:
>      J'ai besoin d'aide sur OpenOffice
>
>      Je veux faire plus avec mon OpenOffice
> -better with:
>      Je veux en faire plus avec OpenOffice

thanks for the updates.

Marcus

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Am 19.08.22 um 18:43 schrieb Jean-Michel COSTE:

> Le 19/08/2022 à 18:23, Czesław Wolański a écrit :
>> Hi Jean-Michel, Matthias
>>
>> Did you notice that the tab text for this page
>> https://www.openoffice.org/fr/Support/
>>
>> reads "null"? Can it be amended?
>>
>> The English version has "Apache OpenOffice Support"
>> https://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html
>>
> I saw, but it's not the final page....

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/blob/main/content/fr/Support/index.html

is missing some basic HTML structures...

Matthias

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.
Le 19/08/2022 à 18:23, Czesław Wolański a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Michel, Matthias
>
> Did you notice that the tab text for this page
> https://www.openoffice.org/fr/Support/
>
> reads "null"? Can it be amended?
>
> The English version has "Apache OpenOffice Support"
> https://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html

I saw, but it's not the final page....
> --

        Jean-Michel COSTE

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Posted by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Michel, Matthias

Did you notice that the tab text for this page
https://www.openoffice.org/fr/Support/

reads "null"? Can it be amended?

The English version has "Apache OpenOffice Support"
https://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html

Regards,
Czesław

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Jean-Michel,

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.
Le 14/08/2022 à 23:27, Matthias Seidel a écrit :
> I already committed fixes for these two issues (still staged).
>
> But since the French page has a lot of documentation they need to find a
> place to link it from our standard layout.
>
> Matthias

Hi, Matthias,

 From this page : https://www.openoffice.org/fr/index2.html

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marcus,

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 14.08.22 um 20:46 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> My 2 ct.
>
> There should be an extra space before the question mark
> in "Et pourquoi devrais-je l'utiliser?".
>
> The tip for "Télécharger" reads "Télécharger OpenOffice.org"...

thanks for your hint. I would do it but Matthias was faster and has
added it already.

Marcus

Posted by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus

Posted by Carmen Abella <c....@gmail.com>.
Hi, Marcus.

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.
Le 12/08/2022 à 20:06, Marcus a écrit :
> It seems the most current status is at [1]. Can you confirm that this
> is finished and we can change it to be the new official webpage?
>

> [1] https://www.openoffice.org/fr/index2.html

Yes, it is Ok !

--

        Jean-Michel COSTE

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.
Le 19/08/2022 à 18:03, Jean-Michel COSTE a écrit :

> Le 12/08/2022 à 20:06, Marcus a écrit :
>> It seems the most current status is at [1]. Can you confirm that this
>> is finished and we can change it to be the new official webpage?
>>

>> [1] https://www.openoffice.org/fr/index2.html
>>
> the links on this page are not to the French translations !!!

Yes.

I have no folder for "why" or for "social"....

--

        Jean-Michel COSTE

Re: Changing the webpage for French,

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.

[REPOST] Changing the webpage for Arabic

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Asma Assaf <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus