Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2001/12/04 14:42:32 UTC

MaxClients

I assume you are using 1.3.

You need to adjust HARD_SERVER_LIMIT in httpd.h and recompile.

Bill

Re: MaxClients

Posted by Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>.
Jesse.linux wrote:

>i'm must be in the wrong mailing list.....sorry for this...can u suggest a
>mailing list that would be good for me.....

There's a user mailing list that should be helpful; the sign-up details
are at
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

--Brian

Re: MaxClients

Posted by la...@hyperreal.org.
According to Jesse.linux:

--
Lars Eilebrecht
lars@hyperreal.org

Re: MaxClients

Posted by "Jesse.linux" <jd...@inq7.net>.
i'm must be in the wrong mailing list.....sorry for this...can u suggest a
mailing list that would be good for me.....

again sorry for this ..m just a newbie....

thanks by the way...

Posted by "Jesse.linux" <jd...@inq7.net>.