Posted to users@camel.apache.org by GLD <gu...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2008/12/30 11:07:14 UTC

CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

Hi,
Is it possible to put the source jars of CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT in the camel
snapshot repository too.
It would simplify the debugging  (automatic link between source files and
jars via mvn eclipse:eclipse)

Thanks

Guillaume

Re: CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2009/2/4 Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>:
> Hi James,
>
> I just checked the script , we need to update the
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk camel >
> $LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log

> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk camel >
> $LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log
>
> to deploy the latest camel 2.0 snapshot.
>
> Willem
>

> James Strachan wrote:
>> 2009/1/3 Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't know how does the CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT be deployed into maven
>>> repo. May be James the best man (he manages lots of cron scripts :)) to
>>> answer that.
>>> But it should be easy to deploy the source, as I did CXF SNAPSHOT
>>> deploying just by typing "mvn -Pdeploy deploy" [1]
>>>
>>> I will try to fix it add a deploy profile later today , but we also need
>>> to update the cron deploy script.
>>>
>>> [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/release-management.html
>>
>> I've fixed the scripts.
>>
>> FWIW they live here...
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/scripts/builds/bin/
>>
>> e.g.
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/scripts/builds/bin/camel-nightly.sh

Fixed. Manually kicked off the next build and fingers crossed - it should work!

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<gu...@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to put the source jars of CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT in the camel
> snapshot repository too.
> It would simplify the debugging  (automatic link between source files and
> jars via mvn eclipse:eclipse)
>
> Thanks
>
> Guillaume

/Claus Ibsen