Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 14:01:27 UTC

[Vysper] Ehcache version and use in Vysper

Folks,

We are using ehcache 1.6 version with Vysper 0.5 release. Ehcache
latest version is 2.2.0.
We can plan to pump it up in 0.6 release. Don't see a reason for any trouble.

Any clue, how can we enable ehcache based caching? or it is enabled by default?

thanks
ashish

Re: [Vysper] Ehcache version and use in Vysper

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are using ehcache 1.6 version with Vysper 0.5 release. Ehcache
> latest version is 2.2.0.
> We can plan to pump it up in 0.6 release. Don't see a reason for any trouble.

I have no objections to upgrading,.

> Any clue, how can we enable ehcache based caching? or it is enabled by default?

I haven't used this part of the code, but you set
DefaultServerRuntimeContext.setPresenceCache() with an instance of
EhCachePresenceCacheImpl. By default, a different cache implementation
is used.

/niklas