Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 10:10:50 UTC

Re: svn commit: r938388 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_client/copy.c

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 06:03,  <ph...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: philip
> Date: Tue Apr 27 10:03:20 2010
> New Revision: 938388

> Log:
> * subversion/libsvn_client/copy.c
>  (wc_to_repos_copy): Source path is already absolute so no need to convert.

I'd recommend changing the member name, or adding an assertion. Either
of those will let callers know what's up with the source path.

Cheers,
-g

Re: svn commit: r938388 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_client/copy.c

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@wandisco.com>.
Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd recommend changing the member name, or adding an assertion. Either
> of those will let callers know what's up with the source path.

r938406.  The same member is an URL in other functions.

--
Philip