Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/12 01:53:33 UTC

JSPWiki status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "April2012" by HarryMetske)

Hi,

Thanks for the report, JSPWiki!

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> + As a result of discussing in the dev-list, the objectives
> + for graduation have changed: the first Apache release
> + will be based on 2.8 (package-renamed), which is
> + battle-tested, being the plan to evolve from there.

Sounds good.

> + 4 JIRA issues were fixed since last period, and tests are
> + now part of the main build.

That's a fairly low level of activity, though fine if you think it's
increasing or stable over time.

> + The main issues blocking graduation now are resolution
> + acceptance, and community and IPMC graduation vote.

In addition to the first release, I assume. How far along are you with that?

> + The developer list currently has ?? subscribers; and the
> + user list has ??? subscribers.

Without the numbers this doesn't add much, so I dropped the sentence
from the report.

BR,

Jukka Zitting