Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/12 19:29:11 UTC

OWB release for Java 11?

Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, I am trying to push the Java 11 compatibility
forward. See TomEE mailing list.

I have noticed Romain upgraded ASM to ASM 7 and XBean to 4.12.
If everything is ok, any objection if I do a release with OWB?

Thanks
Jean-Louis

Re: OWB release for Java 11?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Oups just saw the vote thread. Thanks Thomas

Re: OWB release for Java 11?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: OWB release for Java 11?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.