Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Josef Karliak <ka...@ajetaci.cz> on 2011/03/14 10:00:03 UTC

spamassassisn 3.3.x and syswrite() to parent failed

   Hi guys,
   spamassassisn (ver. spamassassin-3.3.1-2.2.x86_64) complains me
with the error in the syslog:

   syswrite() to parent failed: Broken pipe at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.1/Mail/SpamAssassin/SpamdForkScaling.pm line
579.

   After that error spamd daemon died :

spamc[25655]: connect to spamd on 127.0.0.1 failed, retrying (#1 of
3): Connection refused

   We were without spam check - is this some bug ? Or so ?
OS is Opensuse 11.3 x64 on DL380 G5. After start spamd service all OK, but ...
   Thanks and regards
   J.K.

Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,
zacnete pouzivat metody overeni puvody emailu zminene vyse. Dekuji.
My domain use SPF (www.openspf.org) and DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP)
policy and check. If you've problem with sending emails to me, start
using email origin methods mentioned above. Thanks.