Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shawn <ja...@koyuru.com> on 2003/01/24 07:39:38 UTC

System Monitor accuracy

Is it just me or is the System Monitor unreliable.

It shows my cpu at 100% locked there and my system is responding slowly
but viewing it bye the process listing (all, my and/or active) gives me
nothing using the cpu other than the system monitor and netscape at like
1%).

Under windows at least I could find and shut the culprit down.  It may
well have to do with the ide I'm using to write some java stuff or a web
app that I'm working on but I hate to just have to kill everything
blindly hoping to get working again.

--
shawn <ja...@koyuru.com>