Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Luc Dewavrin <lu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/19 14:57:44 UTC

Display error with AggregatePortlet

Hi,

   i am using Aggregate portlets in most of my portal
pages and i get a display error when i click on
portlet action => the tab ( with panes links)
disappears.

The URL of portlet actions are constructed with the
following pattern:
http://<server host>/<webapp
context>/portal/group/Public/media-type/html/page/<Current
Pane>/js_peid/<Portlet ID>?action=<portlet action>

<portlet action> is for example controls.Maximize

Actually, i use an aggregate portlet to have some
PSMLs
( one for each pane) commons to multiple users. When
theses PSML are changed by a webmaster, the changes
are reflected to all users.

Is the display bug( with aggregate portlets) a known
issue? Should i not use any aggregate portlet? If so,
do you have any replacements?

Thanks,
Luc

Message Threads

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Sangam,

Please don't respond to messages that are not related to your question.
When people search for messages regarding the "AggregatePortlet", they will
find your 'please help me out' message.
Start your own new message thread with a specific question and subject.

Re: Display error with AggregatePortlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Have you tried PSML references?

http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/psml.html#PSML%20Locator

I believe the bug may actually be in maximizing any portlet that is not on
the default page.
Could you please verify that this is also a bug with references?
If it is, it needs to be entered into the bug db and we'll try to get it
fixed.