Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net> on 2002/04/06 20:26:19 UTC

[VOTE] 1.0 Release of some jakarta-taglibs

I have gone through and resolved all open items in bugzilla for the
following taglibs.  These have also been stable with few if any changes
for a long time.  I cleaned up the XSL taglib, the docs were out of sync
with the taglib, and ported it to the comon build.

I propose we do an official 1.0 release.

Application
Datetime
Page
Regexp
Request
Response
Session
XSL

I can act as release manager.

Regards,

Glenn

Re: [VOTE] 1.0 Release of some jakarta-taglibs

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.
Mailer and random are ready.  Scrape should be ready soon.

Rich Catlett