Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/30 12:49:50 UTC

[FIX] - Download source links

Hi

Didn't we unify the source so there is only a .zip distribution now?
If so we should fix the download page to only list the link for the .zip file.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [FIX] - Download source links

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday, September 30, 2011 12:49:50 PM Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Didn't we unify the source so there is only a .zip distribution now?
> If so we should fix the download page to only list the link for the .zip
> file.

Yep.  I updated the download page and the 2.8.1 release page.  Any others that
need it?

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org