Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2009/09/10 13:46:29 UTC

Time for 2.3.3 alpha?

<ignore the 2.3.2 one...>

Subj says it all... As a quick check to see where we are, so we
can determine where we need to go, is now a good time to release
a 2.3.3 alpha?

Re: Time for 2.3.3 alpha?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> <ignore the 2.3.2 one...>
>
> Subj says it all... As a quick check to see where we are, so we
> can determine where we need to go, is now a good time to release
> a 2.3.3 alpha?

I think that would be a terrific idea :)  Presuming that you are happy
to revert the open vetoes of your commits first?

But something I was never clear on; these do or do not include the
sources living in srclib/?

Bill