Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Sosnowski, Andrew P [IT]" <an...@citigroup.com> on 2002/09/03 17:43:54 UTC

RE: Functional Mode Checkbox and quick and dirty Functional testi ng

Hi Mike

Sorry about the delay.
A little more info about the incomplete html page returned in the jtl file
while using Functional Testing Mode:

I.e when I view the html Using the View Results, it displays the complete
page but when I look in the jtl file, only part of the html is there.
The html ends abruptly at the beginning of a table and this is consistent
when I try the same page several times.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Andy