Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jzhang <jz...@wellington.com> on 2010/08/12 21:35:10 UTC

How do I run maven command to run performance module?

I am trying to run performance module from my desktop to measure broker
performance (brokers are on Linux VMs). I followed steps from
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html to
build amq from source and ran 'mvn clean install' from 'activemq-tooling'.
But the following instructions confuse me:

'To run the following Maven goals make sure you are inside a Maven2 project
directory where its POM is enabled with the Maven2 plugin such as the
activemq-perftest sandbox module.'

I ran 'mvn activemq-perf:consumer -Dfactory.brokerURL=tcp://labhost:61613'
under 'activemq-tooling' directory and it failed:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-activemq-perf-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]