Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Jon Shoberg <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/10 22:59:17 UTC

Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns - Not running on Yarn ???

It appears "Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns" is running as a local job?
Is this correct? (screen shot below)

This is on a Kylin 2.6.2 cluster recently upgraded.

My concern is that I cannot see the job running on Yarn and most of the
cluster is idle while this step is taking a long time (longer than expected)

Any guidance is appreciated!

Thanks! J

[image: image.png]

Re: Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns - Not running on Yarn ???

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
You can check the job status in Yarn resource manager; Sometimes if Yarn
doesn't have enough resource, the job will be pending.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org