Posted to general@gump.apache.org by aj...@apache.org on 2004/04/15 01:02:19 UTC

cvs commit: gump/python/gump/document/template __init__.py documenter.py resolver.py .cvsignore

ajack       2004/04/14 16:02:19

  Removed:     python/gump/document/forrest xdoc.py .cvsignore
                        documenter.py resolver.py __init__.py
               python/gump/document __init__.py .cvsignore resolver.py
                        documenter.py
               python/gump/document/text __init__.py resolver.py
                        documenter.py .cvsignore
               python/gump/document/template __init__.py documenter.py
                        resolver.py .cvsignore
  Log:
  Remove old... [darn, I ought not have been sitting in that dir on the server when I did this before.]